By Sean Kennedy (@PhillyFastBreak)
The brackets are set and along with all the arguments over seedings and snubs, any number of questions abound for us to debate leading up to this weekend,
Will Kentucky become the first team in history to go 40-0? If so, is Calipari’s current squad the greatest college basketball team of all-time?
After Villanova broke a 20-year Big East tournament drought, can the Wildcats also grab their first national championship since the historic 1985 squad? They’ll start their journey in Pittsburgh, taking on Lafayette as the #1 seed in the East region.
Will a questionable selection like UCLA, in the field over squads with objectively better resumes like Temple and Colorado State, make the committee look good by winning a game or two?
Whatever happens, there are bound to be plenty of memorable storylines, terrific performances, and buzzer beater thrillers (especially if Gus Johnson is involved).
Even still, on top of the innate rush of the games themselves, nothing beats having a little extra something to root for in the midst of the madness. So without further ado, here are the rules for the 3rd annual Philly Fast Break March Madness challenge.
- Entry is free for all participants.
- To be eligible for the prize pool, you must:
- In addition to topping the rest of the field, you must defeat the official Philly Fast Break entry in order to win.
How to Enter:
- Join our group at ESPN.com; group password is ‘march2015’.
- Use your twitter handle or facebook profile name as your bracket entry name to accurately identify yourself.
- Total prize pool will be $100. 1st place = $80; 2nd place = $20.
Good luck to all participants! Enjoy March Madness!