By Sean Kennedy (@PhillyFastBreak)
The field of 68 is set and thanks to the leaked bracket over twitter, fans weren’t forced to sit through the 2-hour money grab that was the NCAA/CBS selection show special.
This year, we have three Philadelphia-area schools in the tournament field, with #2 Villanova and #10 Temple potentially poised for a second-round meeting in Brooklyn. Meanwhile, St. Joseph’s is set to do battle as the #8 seed in the West region.
Whatever your rooting interest, nothing beats the thrill of the tournament action itself. Part of what makes the experience great each year is filling out those brackets, so what’s one more? This one is free to enter, we pay out money to the winners, and signing up will be 100 times quicker than the CBS selection show. Get ready for the 4th annual Philly Fast Break March Madness challenge.
- Entry is free for all participants.
- To be eligible for the prize pool, you must:
- In addition to topping the rest of the field, you must defeat the official Philly Fast Break entry in order to win.
How to Enter:
- Join our group at ESPN.com; group password is ‘marchgladness′.
- Use your twitter handle or facebook profile name as your bracket entry name to accurately identify yourself.
- Total prize pool will be $100. 1st place = $80; 2nd place = $20.
Good luck to everyone and enjoy March Madness!