By Sean Kennedy (@PhillyFastBreak)
It didn’t take a leaked bracket this year to know that defending national champion and Big East tournament champion Villanova would receive the top overall seed. The Wildcats will have a tough road ahead if they hope to win it all again, and so will you in our 2017 contest.
Few things can match the thrill of the NCAA tournament, especially when you’re rooting for the teams you selected to advance in your bracket. As always, our bracket challenge is free to enter and we pay out money to the top-2 finishers. What do you have to lose? Sign up for the 5th annual Philly Fast Break March Madness challenge now!
- Entry is free for all participants.
- To be eligible for the prize pool, you must:
- In addition to topping the rest of the field, you must defeat the official Philly Fast Break entry in order to win.
How to Enter:
- Join our group at ESPN.com; group password is ‘embiid′.
- Use your twitter handle or facebook profile name as your bracket entry name to accurately identify yourself.
- Total prize pool will be $100. 1st place = $80; 2nd place = $20.
Good luck to everyone and enjoy March Madness!